Monday, October 04, 2010

Getting back in the blog saddle

There's a stack of blog topics on my to-write list almost as long as the emails stacked up in my in-box.

I've been on the road most of the past couple weeks - Washington DC with the State Geologists for 25+ meetings with federal agencies, Congressional committees, and NGOs; from there to Denver as a co-organizer of a 2-day NSF-sponsored workshop on building a National Geoinformatics Community, followed by a side trip to our family cabin in Wyoming (25 miles to the nearest cell phone access) before zipping over to Boise for the formal review of Phase 1 of the National Geothermal Data System project. A lovely 1100 mile drive home got us to Tucson just as the monsoon dropped the temperature 25 degrees at one degree per minute.

1200 emails but only 6 phone messages waiting for me, so if I haven't gotten back to you, give me a couple days to catch up. There are follow up actions from this flurry of activity that need to be pursued as well.

Got through the mail tonight and paid the bills, so I should get back to blogging. Thanks to everyone who has passed along news and links.

No comments:

Post a Comment