New high-resolution statewide aerial photo coverage of Arizona TIF files are complete and ready to begin redistribution across the State, according to word this afternoon from Anthony Maslowicz at the Arizona State Land Dept. The National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP 2010) photos have been eagerly anticipated by a wide variety of government and industry users.
Here are a few specs:
- 1 meter resolution, 4-Band
- Flight dates were Early June through Mid September 2010
- Quarter Quads
- Spatial extent is statewide
- 1.36 TB for the whole state
- Compressed quarter quads are being prepared by the US Forest Service