Monday, June 29, 2009

Catching up on my blogging

There's a stack of a dozen or more draft posts I have that need some work before they're ready to publish. The past few weeks has involved a lot of travel and an insane number of funding opportunities all coming due within a couple of weeks of each other - that all need competitive proposals written.

So, when I hear of something interesting, I create a placeholder post with links or short notes, intending to flesh it out when I have a few minutes,typically later at night.

But after an 18-hour, overnight trip from Tucson to Buenos Aires, bed is starting to sound pretty attractive at an early hour tonight. It's winter here - the whole continent seemed clouded over this morning and BA has been socked in all day. The sun set here not long after 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment